Who we are
Your privacy is important to us. It is Social Vocational Services’ policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, https://socialvocationalservices.org/, and other sites we own and operate.
Personal information is any information about you which can be used to identify you. This includes information about you as a person (such as name, address, and date of birth), your devices, payment details, and even information about how you use a website or online service.
This policy is effective as of 2 May 2022.
Last updated: 2 May 2022
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details about your visit. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this.
We may ask for personal information — for example, when you submit content to us or when you contact us — which may include one or more of the following:
- Date of birth
- Phone/mobile number
- Home/mailing address
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
- When you shop on our online logo wear store hosted by Shopify.com
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to provide you with our platform’s core features and services
- to contact and communicate with you
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improving our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- for advertising and marketing, including sending you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
- to consider your employment application
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes
Security of Your Personal Information
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We keep your personal information only for as long as we need to. This time period may depend on what we are using your information for, in accordance with this privacy.
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. (For example, our online store hosted by Shopify.com) Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Change to this Policy
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details: